- First Shift (Part-Time, with Benefits)
- Second and Third Shifts (Full-Time, with Benefits)
- Second and Third Shifts (Part-Time, no Benefits)
At Mercy Circle, a Certified Nursing Assistant provides quality nursing care to our residents in an environment that promotes their rights, dignity, freedom of choice and individuality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing individual attention, which encourages each resident to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental and psychosocial well-being
- Attending to the individual needs of residents, which may include assisting with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating or other needs in keeping with the individual’s care requirements
- Answering residents’ call bells promptly and courteously
- Lifting, moving and transporting residents, using proper body mechanics or lifting devices to prevent accidents
- Documenting actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records
- Knowing individual care plan for residents and providing support to the residents according to their care plan
- Contributing to the care planning process by providing the charge nurse or other care planning staff members with specific information and observations of the residents’ needs and preferences
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current IL Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Current CPR Certification
- Current Food Handler Certifications
- Previous experience in a senior living facility
- Exceptional customer service skills and professionalism
- Able to work weekends and holidays
To be reviewed based on full-time and part-time positions available
All new employees of Mercy Circle must be fully vaccinated before they start their first day of employment.
Mercy Circle is an equal opportunity employer for all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or genetics. Mercy Circle is a drug-free workplace. All job candidates undergo background checks before they can start working.
Please contact Careers@MercyCircle.org if you have any questions or would like assistance completing our application process.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services awards the top ranking—5 stars for its overall rating and 5 stars for quality staffing—to Mercy Circle. This not-for-profit provides the full continuum of care from an independent living lifestyle to skilled nursing care and has a no-entrance-fee policy.
Sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy of the Americas, Mercy Circle is the only faith-based retirement community on Chicago’s southwest side. Located at 3659 West 99th Street in Chicago, the campus features spacious residences at all levels of care, along with thoughtful amenities, life enrichment programs and social and friendship opportunities.